I Need Help

I need help. I think I have a problem with alcohol or drugs.
Has your alcohol or drug use interfered with your daily living? Have other people in your life told you that you have a problem? Do any of the following sound like you? Have you had to use more alcohol or drugs to feel the same effect?
  • Have you felt irritable or sick when you were not using?
  • Have you used more alcohol or drugs than intended?
  • Have you tried to cut down or quit and have been unable to?
  • Have you spent a great deal of time using or recovering from alcohol or drugs?
  • Have you given up activities that were once important to you?
  • Have you continued using despite having a condition that is worsened by alcohol or drugs?

If any of these sound like you and you are willing to change, please contact us.
I need help. I think my loved one has a problem with alcohol or drugs.
Has your loved ones use caused problems in your relationship (interactions, financial, etc.)? Are you arguing more about everyday things, as well as about their alcohol or drug use? Is your loved one missing work?

I need help. My loved one uses alcohol or drugs and does not want to stop. Is there anything I can do?
Yes. Keystone offers an intervention approach to help your loved one overcome the barriers necessary to accept treatment.  An intervention is talking to someone you care about regarding their use of alcohol and/or drugs. If you have tried talking to your loved one informally and need additional assistance, we can help you. Please contact us at info@keystoneyork.org for more details on this process and to determine if it is the right approach for you and your loved one.

What if my loved one refuses services?
Contact us to have a counselor guide you through the Involuntary Commitment process.

"I love Keystone, it has truly saved my life; helped me find myself and my spirituality....  I wouldn't change a thing about this place, they loved me when I couldn't love myself...."
Keystone client